Friday, October 3, 2014

Animals Tails a book By Dan Jackson - Review




Once children hit a certain age they become curious little sponges. They ask questions like, "why?" 500 million time in a day. As a parent you want to supply those little growing minds with all the best information and answers. Now if your kids are anything like my daughter, then they LOVE animals. Looking at them, touching them, but especially learning about them.

I was blessed with the opportunity to review the book Animals Tails by Dan Jackson.  This book is just filled with facts and beautiful pictures. Best part, it's digital! So when I need to entertain the kids while out and about and don't have wi-fi, we have books for them to read on the tablet; it's still "playing with the tablet". These kids now-a-days are tablet obsessed. We want them to learn the technology and to grow, but need them to be tools of growth and development, so this is when a book like Dan Jackson's Animals Tails is the perfect solution.
My daughter loved pointing out the different body parts and tell me what they were.

By viewing real animals she is able to see the anatomy and true nature of each creature


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment