Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Children 'n Us Stroller Organizer Review


 


 (This picture only has my tea and keys in the bag; I was too excited and took this picture before loading it up)

I am so geeked out about this new product!

Children 'n Us sent me a complimentary Stroller Organizer to test for them and what a pleasure it has been to do so.

I opened the package and showed my husband our new organizer. The first thing out of his mouth:

 "Why are we just getting this now? We should have had this for the past 2 years!" 

They are the largest stroller organizer I have ever seen (11.8 x 6.3 x 5.9 inches). As all moms know (especially moms with 2+ kids) there is always so much you need to have with you, but you hate to tote around on oversized diaper bag. I have a few strollers and the bottom basket, where you store your stuff, is either way difficult to get to because of the seats or its so tiny you can barely fit a banana down there. This is where having a stroller organizer is going to rock your socks off. I was able to reach my phone, drink, kids snacks...all without having to crawl on the dirty ground to access a diaper bag. My back and knees thank you Children 'n Us.


I was able to fill this thing with everything I need and there was still room for more! I packed mine for a walk this morning with the following:
2 size two diapers
2 size four diapers
1 Iced Tea (for Mama of course)
1 bottle
1 package of wipes
some cash
my house keys
my car keys
1 water cup
1 snack cup

It has a pocket for your smartphone; a velcro pocket to carry things like pacifiers or car keys; two insulated bottle spots (or for Mamas water bottle), a zipper pocket to store your keys or some cash; and an external pocket, and plenty of room to bring diapers and wipes...just in case...

On our stroll I played with the buckles. It was super secure but I was also able to loosen and tighten then with one hand so I could still keep one hand on the stroller.

It never shifted or moved around so I was able to not worry about my stuff dumping out or shifting all the way to the left or all the way to the right.


Enough reading! Go buy this organizer! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment