Friday, August 29, 2014

How to Make Your Own Homemade Coffee Creamer

I have been trying to have less and less chemicals and preservatives in my families diet. While we are a far cry away from being a chem-free family I do my best. I am currently nursing my youngest so I am really trying to watch what I take in, being that I am his primary food source. Below is my recipe for homemade coffee creamer. There are some preserves and chemicals in it but it is far far better then other pre-made flavored creamers you would buy off the shelf at your local grocer.


Homemade Creamer
2 cups milk
1 cup flavoring
1 can condensed milk


Mix well every time! The condensed milk will settle to the bottom of container.

 

1 comment:

  1. I pinned this to pinterest. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/432838214160832140/ Love the content on your site. I'm visiting from Bloggers Unboxed.

    ReplyDelete